I'm your sicked host!

My photo
Tg Rambutan, Malaysia

Monday, July 7, 2008

Ketam Steamboat Seafood

Location: Bandar Manjalara, Kepong
(Restoran Ketam Steamboat Seafood)



Guess this is the most famous outlet along the steamboat's street...
It's always a nice session to dine with buddies while chit-chatting.


This is the order portion for 2pax which is sufficient for 3 person's consumption...
Generally we order 2:3 or 3:4 etc... there's a reason for this!


So that we can order other side dishes, there are so many choices over there...
All food are very fresh and prices are reasonable as well.


We opt for the clear soup and tomyam soup, nicely separated by a partition ...
Both soup can be re-filled regularly, the waiter carry both pots around.


This is another side dish served outside the restaurant, there are also stay and desserts around...
I would say this is the best chicken wing so far I have tried in Klang Valley, I particularly like their special sauce :)

No comments: