I'm your sicked host!

My photo
Tg Rambutan, Malaysia

Sunday, June 1, 2008

PastaMania

Location: Jusco Bukit Tinggi, Klang (PastaMania)

Dine-in restaurant but with quick service concept...
Interior casual setting to offer italian food at affordable prices...
Carbonara again, but this time is with farfalle (bow-tie) pasta...
36 outlets worldwide and have served 7,242,537 pasta... sound impressive?

Here offer many varieties and choices, from pizza til pasta, there are great selection and even pasta alone comes in many shapes. Good for those who's tired of missionary pattern and wanna try out new surprises... especially for those who live in cowboy town!

I'm an Italian food lover and I used to like PastaMania by having dined at Pavilion, Bkt Tinggi & Pg. My last visit made me decided to boycott this outlet due to their poor SOP. Too bad, they just lose out on me... I was a no.1 supporter lastime though :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which outlet u gonna boycott? The one u making free Ad for it one?? XD